恭喜你被LIFE University录取. The HG劝告中心 is excited to assist you with your next steps as a student here. Please review the New Student 深思熟虑 Timeline listed below:
HG生活 offers academic advising to 帮助 foster students’ academic success. This advising is targeted to the needs of students at different points in their academic 职业生涯. Academic advising is a highly individualized collaborative process between student and advisor allowing for clarification, 评估, 以及监控学生的学业进展. The advisement resources on campus are dedicated to creating an atmosphere in which students are empowered to pursue and make meaning of a HG生活 education. Students will gain skills and values needed for 职业生涯 success and personal fulfillment through academic advising.
所有的学生都可以通过他们的 EagleNet 账户. 学生应该利用 EagleNet in conjunction with their academic advisor to build their academic plan and register for approved courses.
Academic advisors are in place to monitor and accurately document your progress towards meeting your degree requirements. 除了, advisors will inform and provide you with the appropriate campus resources to assist you in your academic journey. Advising is a collaborative educational relationship among the student and advisor in meeting and ensuring academic, 职业和个人健康目标.
Academic advisors are here to support their students along their academic journey. The ultimate completion of all academic requirements relies on the student. The student is responsible for scheduling regular advisement appointments and reaching out their advisor. The student is 账户able for the decisions and actions that affect their educational progress and goals.
- 展示自己的能力, 然后坚持到底, 健康的, 关于你的教育的有效决定, 职业和个人健康目标,
- develop an educational plan for successfully achieving your goals and select courses each quarter to progress toward those goals,
- demonstrate an understanding of the value of the HG生活 degree through the value of the general education requirements, 主要/次要需求, 和专业项目,
- utilize the resources and services on campus to assist you in achieving your academic, 职业生涯, 个人健康目标,
- effectively utilize a degree audit through the use of EagleNet in your educational planning, and
- 1st-4th quarter students are required to see an advisor, 无论平均绩点
- 10th quarter students to ensure graduation requirements are being met
- Students with less than 45 HG生活 earned hours are required to see an advisor, 无论平均绩点
- Please note that students with 45 HG生活 earned hours or more, 而且平均绩点有3分.0或以上，不必见顾问
- Students with at least 135 hours towards their degree to ensure graduation requirements are being met
8:00 a.m. – 5: 00 p.m.